STAFF CORE VALUES
Citrus High School’s 10 Core Values and Beliefs
“Winning Students Hearts and Minds”
- CHS believes in all students and their potential to learn at high levels despite their academic and personal challenges.
- CHS values unity and professionalism.
- CHS staff works collaboratively while maintaining a sense of urgency, fun and positive interdependence.
- CHS teachers present lessons that are academically sound, engaging and high interest.
- CHS works to identify, acknowledge and reward appropriate student behavior.
- CHS strategically uses “capturing kids’ hearts,” “restorative justice,” and “positive behavioral intervention” to help develop a platform of connection and/or intervention with students.
- CHS is proactive and actively seeks to intervene in all students’ lives in order to empower better choices.
- CHS’ staff is professional, positive, congenial and nurturing toward one another and towards students.
- CHS’ classrooms, campus and overall environment seek to promote positivity, respect, safety and comfort.
- CHS values respect, responsibility and industriousness for all students and staff.