(SLOs) Schoolwide Learner Outcomes
CITRUS HIGH SCHOOL
SCHOOLWIDE LEARNER OUTCOMES
The SLOs (Schoolwide Learner Outcomes) guide students towards success at Citrus and in their respective futures. The SLOs for CHS students are:
CITRUS HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATES WILL BE SELF DIRECTED LEARNERS
- Able to identify, locate, organize, analyze and present factual information.
- Using available resources and existing technology.
- Complete all requirements to be a high school graduate.
CITRUS HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATES WILL BE EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATORS
- Read, write, and speak in a clear and reflective manner - considering different points of view.
- Competent in reading, writing and mathematics.
- Work successfully with others to solve problems.
CITRUS HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATES WILL BE RESPONSIBLE LIFE LONG LEARNERS
- Understand their role and responsibility in a global society.
- Able to make decisions regarding educational and career options.
- Have strong work ethic and perform high quality work.