CITRUS HIGH SCHOOL
EXPECTED GRADUATE OUTCOMES
The EGOs (Expected Graduate Outcomes) guide students towards success at Citrus and in their respective futures. The EGOs for CHS students are:
CITRUS HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATES WILL BE SELF DIRECTED LEARNERS
- Able to identify, locate, organize, analyze and present factual information.
- Using available resources and existing technology.
- Complete all requirements to be a high school graduate.
CITRUS HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATES WILL BE EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATORS
- Read, write, and speak in a clear and reflective manner - considering different points of view.
- Competent in reading, writing and mathematics.
- Work successfully with others to solve problems.
CITRUS HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATES WILL BE RESPONSIBLE LIFE LONG LEARNERS
- Understand their role and responsibility in a global society.
- Able to make decisions regarding educational and career options.
- Have strong work ethic and perform high quality work.